To strengthen our team at the Faculty of Business and Globalization/Department for E-Governance and Administration we are looking for a: Researcher (Full-time)
Researcher (Full-time) 38.5 hours/week Advertisement No. SB17-0196
- Working on research projects and academic studies
- Developing and soliciting of research projects
- Contributing to publications and academic articles
- Independent teaching of courses, holding of exams and tutoring of students
- University degree (Master/PhD or Mag./Dr.) in law, economics, business or social sciences
- A high degree of interest in research issues of technology and change in the economy, administration and society
- Affinity for working with new collaborative and digital technologies
- Excellent German and English language skills
- Team skills and highly developed communication competences
- Independent, flexible and proactive work approach
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Full-time position (38.5 hours/week – flexible working hours) for an initial limited term of two years and a minimum gross monthly salary of EUR 2,676.55 (W3/1 according to the Work and Remuneration Regulations) – we are willing to pay a higher salary according to qualifications and training.
- An innovative and modern working environment at Campus Krems
- A cooperative, international and interdisciplinary research and teaching team with a focus on digitalisation of the state, society and the economy
- Excellent opportunities of continuing education with the University’s own programmes, comprehensive offer of health promotion and Campus Sport; the University’s own child care facility “Campus Kids”
- Good transport links – Campus shuttle bus from the railway station
Persons with disabilities who meet the required qualification criteria are expressly invited to apply for this position and their applications will be given special consideration.
We look forward to receiving your application (in German or English) by 7 January 2018.
For detailed information please see (in German) and submitting your application: http://www.donau-uni.ac.at/de/aktuell/jobs/index.php
Details about our department: https://www.donau-uni.ac.at/de/department/gpa/index.php