Welcome to a summer issue that presents the most recent “ongoing submissions” to the Journal of E-Democracy and Open Government. The authors have not submitted to a particular call for papers, but have responded to the journal’s open invitation to submit a paper to JeDEM’s main topics. The papers in this issue analyse current strengths and weaknesses in Open Data, Public Sector Information (PSI) and E-Government, present results, suggest methodologies as well as ideas for yet more research and work in these areas.
Read the whole issue of JeDEM free of charge here: Vol 8, No 1 (2016)
Research Papers and Project Descriptions in this issue:
- Open Government Data and the Role of Data Infomediaries
- Sustainable Business Models for Public Sector Open Data Providers
- E-Government Development and Cluster Analysis
- The Delay of Implementation of the European Union Public Sector Information Directive in Sweden
- Success Factors of E-Government Policy Implementation in Pakistan