EGOV-CeDEM-ePart 2018 represents the merge of the IFIP EGOV-ePart with the CeDEM conference as well as the annual conference of the IFIP Working Group 8.5. The conference is held annually, and will be hosted 3-5 September 2018 at the Danube University Krems in Austria.
We invite individuals from academic and applied backgrounds as well as from business, public authorities, NGOs, NPOs and education institutions to submit their research papers, reflections, posters as well as practitioner papers, panel or workshop proposals to the topics addressed in the tracks. The conference also offers a PhD Colloquium as well as a limited number of PhD bursaries. We welcome completed and ongoing research papers, workshop and panel proposals, reflections&viewpoints, posters and practitioners’ papers.
- General E-Government & Open Government
- General e-Democracy & e-Participation
- Smart Governance (Government, Cities & Regions)
- AI, Data Analytics and Automated Decision Making
- Digital Collaboration and Social Media
- Policy Modeling and Policy Informatics
- Social Innovation
- Open Data, Linked Data & Semantic Web
- Practitioners’ Track
- PhD Colloquium
- (Hard) deadline for submissions: 17 March 2018
- Notification of acceptance: 30 April 2018
- Camera-ready paper submission and author registration: 1 June 2018
- Conference: 3-5 September 2018
- PhD Colloquium: 2 September 2018
- CFP: https://easychair.org/cfp/EGOV-CeDEM-ePart-2018
- Details & Submissions http://www.egov-conference.org
- Submission Site: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=egovcedemepart2018
- Would you like to review? Enter your interests here: https://goo.gl/forms/m9lkmSgkgTFqsUV73
- Want to stay updated? Subscribe to the Newsletter:http://eepurl.com/c-srNf
We look forward to seeing you!
Peter, Olivier, Marijn, Jochen, Efthimios (Conference Chairs) & Noella (Local Host Chair)