Here you find photos and all blog posts (including most presentations) from the CeDEM Asia 2016.
Photos and Videos
- Keynotes: Rag‐picking and mobile telephony. Authentic Polticians on Twitter.
Rich Ling, Eun‐Ju Lee
- Keynote: Gender, Peace & Data: ICTD Research and the United Nations.
- Panel: How to fill people with enthusiasm for political topics via social media.
Sayasat Nurbek, Astik Sinha, Ben Guerin, Rajit Hewagama, Pheaktra Neth
- Panel: Social Media and Citizen Engagement in Asia: A Comparative Study of Five Societies.
Marko Skoric, Tetsuro Kobayashi, Muneo Kaigo
- Workshop: The Motivation(s) Behind Open Access Publishing.
- Side-Event: CeDEM Asia meets Dagu Metropolitan City and E-Government.
- Presentations: Open Government, eGovernance, Local Giovernment, Political Institutions, and Engamgent.
Ivo Babaja, Morten Meyerhoff Nielsen, Muneo Kaigo, Manuela Hartwig, Marice Verger
- Presentations: Political Communication, Smartphone Divide, E-Participation, and E-Voting.
Heike Hermans, Dal Yong Jin, Ben Huffman, Robert Krimmer
- Presentations: Smart Cities, Fuzzy Maps, Korea, and Health Risk Communication.
Malgorzata Gorazcek, Leonidas Anthopoulos, Sofia Shwayri, Ji-In Chang, Myojung Chung
- Presentations DISC/CeDEM: COP21 and Twitter, Youth and Twitter, Reality and Virtuality, E-Voting, Engagement, and Self Organisation.
Manuela Hartwig, Leslie Tkach‐Kawasaki, Maurice Vergeer, Ahmed Eraky, Dal Yong Jin, Junku Lee, Arif Budy Pratama, Eun Sun Lee