Special Issue of „Sustainability“: Sustainability and Digital Environment
Sustainability (ISSN 2071-1050; CODEN: SUSTDE) is an international, cross-disciplinary, scholarly and open access journal of environmental, cultural, economic, and social sustainability of human beings. Sustainability provides an advanced forum for studies related to sustainability and sustainable development, and is published monthly online by MDPI.
The Special Issue of Sustainability „Sustainability and Digital Environment“ is edited by Guest Editors:
- Roland W. Scholz (Department of Economics and Globalization, Knowledge and Information Management, Danube University Krems and Natural and Social Science Interface, ETH Zurich);
- Gerald Steiner (Department of Knowledge and Communication Management, DanubeUniversity Krems);
- Peter Parcycek (Departement of E-Governance in Business and Administration, Danube University Krems).
Topics for this Special Issue include:
- Digital revolution;
- Rebound effects of digital technologies;
- Sustainable digital environments;
- Resilience management;
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 30 November 2017