5 questions to Robert Krimmer. Krimmer is Professor of Electronic Governance Tallinn University of Technology (EE). He held his keynote “Is there an Estonian E-Democracy? Co-Creation in the Digital State” at the CeDEM16 conference.
- Your thoughts on e-democracy and open government in a nutshell?
- What does open mean to you?
- Name a good practice in e-democracy or open government?
- Name a bad practice in e-democracy or open government?
- What will be discussing at CeDEM in 2016?
CeDEM – the international Conference for e-Democracy and Open Government – brings together e-democracy, e-participation and open government specialists working in academia, politics, government and business to critically analyse the innovations, issues, ideas and challenges in the networked societies of the digital age. The CeDEM16 will be held from May 18th to May 20th 2016 at the Danube University Krems.