The CeDEM13 call promised “networking, great keynotes, good food” (see www.donau-uni.ac.at/cedem). And we delivered: the CeDEM13 presented keynotes by Beth Noveck, Karine Nahon, John Carlo Bertot and Tiago Peixoto. Presenters and attendees came from 23 countries, allowing for interesting converstations and networking opportuniteis. And the food? Well, the social dinner was a delicious success, held at the Late Brasserie overlooking the Danube.
So this was CeDEM13. But we still have a little bit more on offer.
We blogged throughout the whole conference, and the digitalgovernment blog gives you a summary of all the CeDEM13 sessions (includes photos, presentations and further material). If you want to actually see what it was like, take a look here:
You need more? Yes, of course.
- This is the overview to the 2,5 CeDEM13 days (CeDEM13 program_final.pdf).
- If you want to know more about CeDEM13, and the relevant content use the tag cedem13.
- But if you just want to have a look about what our 4 Keynotes had to say, use our tag cedem13 keynotes;
- If you want to read about the sessions on Day 1 (2013, May 22nd), use the tag cedem 13 day 1;
- For the session on Day 2 (2013, May 23rd) use the tag cedem 13 day 2;
- And for the session on Day 3 (2013, May 23rd) use the tag cedem 13 day 3;
- If you want to look at the pictures, find them in our CeDEM13 flickr Album;
The CeDEM13 proceedings will soon be available online (OA) as a pdf, and in book format by the end of summer. We will let you know – so come back!
It was a pleasure meeting you all in Krems, and we hope you enjoyed the CeDEM13 conference! Are you interested in CeDEM14?
CeDEM14 will be held 21-23 May 2014 in Krems – more details to be found on our website www.donau-uni.ac.at/cedem stay tuned via Twitter or sign up for our newsletter.
If you can’t make it then, join us for the CeDEM-Asia in autumn 2014 in Hong Kong (dates to be announced).
* JeDEM Open Access E-Journal: Call for Papers – submit a paper of your work until 17th June 2013. Focus of the next issue: Transformation of Citizenship and Governance – special Asia focus. For more inforamtion please contact us here.
And last but not least – Peter Paryceks closing presentation:
Peter’s final question and remark: “What would Max Webe do? See you @CeDEM14 in Krems”
An amazing opportunity to explore the many facets of democracy and government from right across the globe, and consider e-participation in every aspect