IADIS INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE e-COMMERCE 2012
Lisbon, Portugal, 21 – 23 July 2012
part of the IADIS Multi Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (MCCSIS 2012)
Lisbon, Portugal, 17 – 23 July 2012
Conference background and goals
The IADIS e-Commerce 2012 conference is a major international and interdisciplinary event for
Researchers, academics, industry specialists, practitioners & students interested in the advances in, and applications of, e-Commerce. Participants will have an opportunity to present and observe the latest theories, models and results in these areas. This conference aims to cover both technological as well as non-technological issues related to this new business paradigm.
The Conference invites proposals from the introductory through advanced level on all topics related to e-Commerce. Proposals which address the theory, research and applications as well as describe innovative projects are encouraged.
Format of the Conference
The conference will comprise of invited talks and oral presentations.
The proceedings of the conference will be published in the form of a book and CD-ROM with ISBN, and will be available also in the IADIS Digital Library (accessible on-line).
The conference proceedings will be submitted for indexing to INSPEC, EI Compendex, Thomson ISI, ISTP and other indexing services.
Selected authors of best papers will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers to selected journals
(i.e. IADIS International Journal on Computer Science and Information Systems (IJCSIS – ISSN: 1646-3692) including journals from INDERSCIENCE Publishers.
Types of submissions
Full papers, Short Papers, Reflection Papers, Posters/Demonstrations, Tutorials, Panels and Doctoral Consortium.
All submissions are subject to a blind refereeing process.
Topics related to e-Commerce are of interest. These include, but are not limited to the following areas:
- e-Commerce Technology (Main area)
- e-Business Applications and Software
- Barriers to e-Business Adoption
- Cryptography for enabling e-Commerce
- Online Management (Main area)
- Knowledge Management
- Managing Innovation
- Marketing on the Web
- e-Commerce Strategy & Implementation
- Economics of e-Commerce
- Internet payment systems
- Regulatory/Policy Issues (Main area)
- Social Issues in e-Commerce
- The Regulatory Environment of e-Commerce
- Trust & Security Issues in e-Commerce
- Global e-Commerce (Main area)
- e-Commerce in developing countries
- Global e-Commerce
- Infrastructure for e-Commerce
- Online Business Models (Main area)
- Business-oriented e-Commerce
- Consumer-oriented e-Commerce
- Web advertising and Web Publishing
- Retailing in e-Commerce (e-Tailing)
- Mobile Commerce
- Supply Chain Management & e-Fulfilment
- Multimedia and Webcasting on the Web
- Other e-Commerce Models and Applications
- Submission Deadline (new date): 27 February 2012
- Notification to Authors (new date): 28 March 2012
- Final Camera-Ready Submission and Early Registration (new date): Until 27 April 2012
- Late Registration (new date): After 27 April 2012
- Conference: Lisbon, Portugal, 21 – 23 July 2012
The conference will be held in Lisbon, Portugal.
IADIS Secretariat – IADIS INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE E-COMMERCE 2012
Rua Sao Sebastiao da Pedreira, 100, 3
1050-209 Lisbon, Portugal
Web site: http://www.ecommerce-conf.org/
e-Commerce 2012 Conference Program Chair
Angela Lin, University of Sheffield, United Kingdom
MCCSIS 2012 General Conference Co-Chairs:
Piet Kommers, University of Twente, The Netherlands
Pedro Isaías, Universidade Aberta (Portuguese Open University), Portugal
* for committee list please refer to http://www.ecommerce-conf.org/committees.asp
* Registered participants in the e-Commerce conference may attend the other conferences part of MCCSIS 2012 free of charge.